Monday, March 19, 2012

Barcelona Day One

Today, I logged on to update some posts today from my hostel in Barcelona, I discovered that all my settings are now in Spanish and it freezes every time I try to change the language. When I saw this, Katlin and I had a great laugh because it was prett fitting of how our morning went, as in we didnt understand anything that was going on. We had to take a train and get on the metro to get to our hostel, where we walked around lost for a good half an hour only to find our hostel was probably only about 4 blocks away from where we started, but the maps at the metro was terrible and when we asked for directions in broken Spanish, we couldn't understand wheat people were telling us to do.  Luckily, we finally got here and went on to have a wonderful day in the city. Now we are off to dinner in our hostel and then out to (safely) explore the nightlife in all it's Spanish glory. Until later!

1 comment:

  1. It is funny how your ipad converts to Spanish when you travel. My computor also seems to recognize when I'm abroad... but it only changes minor things. Glad you're still having fun!

    ReplyDelete